Join InfraGard Knoxville Members Alliance
All InfraGard members are associated with a local chapter. There is no ‘National’ membership. If you are located in or around the Knoxville Tennessee area, we welcome you to join us.
InfraGard is an organization dedicated to the protection of the United States and the American people. In order to maintain a level of trust within the membership, all applicants undergo a background check performed by the FBI (for this reason InfraGard membership is currently limited to United States citizens). Applications are then screened according to a defined criteria and then passed to the local chapter for final acceptance (individual chapters may have more strict criteria).
Along with your InfraGard membership comes great responsibility. We value active members who are willing to devote their time, effort and talent to help build this organization and achieve our goals of protecting the American people. You will be a representative of the nation’s largest volunteer organization dedicated to critical infrastructure protection.
Finally, before you fill out your application, please read the InfraGard Code of Ethics and browse the other Policies and Procedures (particularly the BYLAWS OF INFRAGARD KNOXVILLE MEMBERS ALLIANCE (IKMA). As a member of InfraGard, you will be expected to abide by these guidelines.
The application process
Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply at a local chapter meeting. Chapter coordinators, leaders and members can help answer questions about InfraGard membership and the application process.
To make application processing easier, typed applications are required.
To fill out an application:
- Click on either the “Join Today!” button on the menu bar or the “Apply Online” button on the National InfraGard home page.
- Complete and submit the following form to apply for InfraGard membership. All fields are required unless otherwise noted
- Sign, date and submit the ROB PDF form. Every ROB form is uniquely created and will not be retrievable at a later date.
- Follow instructions on how to submit the completed ROB.
*Applications will be rejected if your ROB is not submitted within 30 days.
- NOTICE: IF YOU CHECK “NO” FOR THE CRIMINAL HISTORYQUESTION AND A BACKGROUND CHECK REVEALS INFORMATION TO THE CONTRARY YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.